Vincent Vincent Vincent

Failsworth_Blue said:
He thought Colemen was going to pull it back to Rodwell (I think thats who it was). Very poor defending and overall i thought he was poor last night but he'll be back to his best at Newcastle i'm sure

Same thing happened last time De Jong was missing. Those that still don't rate Nige should look at the games he's not played this season.

The defending on both goals was pretty awful. Milner could have done a much better job of tracking Baines on the second one but it's difficult to blame him too much considering that he was playing out of position while Zabba's head wound was being treated.

All things considered, Kolo and Vinnie have been awesome this season so we can forgive them for an off night.

If anyone is to blame then its Kolarov, the cross shouldn't have come in, its as simple as that. Kompany thought that Kolarov would stop the cross and he seen Rodwell (I think) on the edge of the box. He had to close him down.

PSmyth07 said:
If anyone is to blame then its Kolarov, the cross shouldn't have come in, its as simple as that. Kompany thought that Kolarov would stop the cross and he seen Rodwell (I think) on the edge of the box. He had to close him down.

bollox , as CB kompany has to mark his man. then IF rodwell get the ball and score wouldnt be his fault.

Mancio said:
PSmyth07 said:

bollox , as CB kompany has to mark his man. then IF rodwell get the ball and score wouldnt be his fault.

Kompany was marking Anichebe(sp?) so how did Cahill become Kompany's man?

it was 3 on 2 in our favour along the 6 yd line.....kolo was level with Cahill when Kompany moved out....an half hearted stride would have checked his header. Ducking out of a crossed footballs path is proper shit, no other word for it.

In my opinion the first goal stemmed from the fact Joe Hart distribution is poor,he threw the ball out straight through the middle to (i think Yaya)who was stood much to close to the everton player to recieve any ball.

Blue-Eyes said:
He went out to the edge of the box to cover the guy (Rodwell I think) who was stood on the 18 yard line with no one near him, thinking that their guy would pull it back for him.

He took a gamble. He lost.

Agreed mate, and he looked devastated as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.