Vinicius Junior

Brightwell Bros.

Not sure where this one has come from!

To me it seems as much political regarding Haaland, like "try and keep all these players happy" but maybe I'm reading too much into it!

Would never happen and another click bait story it seems.
I guess at this point I'm less interested in whether it will happen, because I agree with you, and more why that clickbait story is being done now. If the noises are from his end it's about trying to get more money and if it's our end it's about sending a signal to Madrid. But interesting nevertheless.

Not sure where this one has come from!

To me it seems as much political regarding Haaland, like "try and keep all these players happy" but maybe I'm reading too much into it!

We were also linked with Rafael Leao again yesterday.

From two days ago and so pointless it’s only getting mentioned here now. Silly

He’s just passing on what he read. Surely that’s the whole purpose of the transfer section here. This is a top forum with some really wonderful people on. However the transfer section can become very elitist and some posters act in good faith to pass on what know or have heard only to be shot down or stuff held against them.
I get told stuff quite a bit and from good people but there’s no way I’m passing it on as if it doesn’t happen then my credibility will be shot. And I can get that in my day to day life anytime i want ha ha.
Brightwell bros was posting in good faith and I think that the post should be discussed with respect not have shade thrown at him.

With regards to Vinicius. Would be a good signing but not what we are desperate for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.