Vinnie

Bongo Joe said:
Thought Savic was fine today. MOTD singled out one tackle which he got a touch on the ball and two headers he got out jumped on. Nothing awful.

And the cross he should have cut out for their second.....doesn't matter now we've won and Vinnie is back. Job done and I also thought the ref like last week was playing by two different rule books?

SS117 said:
ban-mcfc said:
missed him today, savic looked lost.
Just remember it was Savic's first start in the league & he's only 20. Savic is going to become a quality centre back.
was good against villareal, shite today. me n my mate were arguing about him, i said he was quality, he reckons he's shit. todays performance was not one to pursuade any savic doubters - no need to worry though.

SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
ban-mcfc said:
SS117 said:
Just remember it was Savic's first start in the league & he's only 20. Savic is going to become a quality centre back.

just an observation, we looked wank at the back today.

edit: p.s lescott was MOTM for me.

Why he didnt pick Toure was beyond me.

We would have shipped 10 goals with Panic at the back.

Blueper said:
Savic, poor man Vidic..

It took a while for Vidic to settle at United and he was an older andd more established player when he joined,first full game for us in the premier league and yes he had problems but its all a learning process,so give him time,in a couple of years you might be calling Vidic the poor mans Savic.

Ironically I though yesterday's defensive weaknesses could signal the end of Kolo's City career.

Savic, Kolo & Lescott are all better suited to playing alongside a more physical centre half like Vinny than they are to playing alongside each other.

Despite his rawness, Savic is a better long term option than Kolo.

Expect Kolo to leave and to be replaced by a more solid understudy to Vinne.

I wasn't happy that Vinny was in the stands today.

A real captain would of gone home to his native country to be with his family and maybe made a snidey remark about his club while he was there.

Got a lot to learn Vincent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.