Vinny...A True captain,leader and blue...

Vinnie epitomises all that is good with football, he`s a fantastic footballer and gives 100% in every game. You never hear him complaining that players are earning more than him or that he is tired.
He has the attitude that usually only comes from players who aren`t as talented as the star players (but in no way is Vinnie not a star). Along with Zabs and De Jong we have 3 players who will sweat blood for the team.
Vincent Kompany you are the true leader of the team .... thank fuck he is ours and not somewhere else

Vinny really is a top centre back and you know that every time he goes onto the pitch he'll give 100%. He's the best choice for captain and i don't see it affecting his game. I think he's had one or two games where he wasn't at his best. I think that's just because he's set the bar so high after an incredible season last year, where he was player of the year in a team where you wouldn't of been surprised at 3 or 4 different players picking it up and a worthy winner too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.