Violence at Euro 2016

In all honesty mate,the law does not come into it regarding my comments,it was said to a Welshman,not a Scot,when we are talking about the Scotch,we know you don't like us,and the feelings pretty mutual,so as to bring this up is a bit like Scotland in general,pretty irrelevant :)
I hate to be pedantic but you did say that's why you Welsh, Scots and Irish hate us. And you also mentioned English law. As for hating the English, not me nor any of my mates. I've lived and worked in England 36 years and if I hated England so much id have left years ago. Your football team on the other hand I hope lose every time they go out. That's called rivalry, it doesn't mean I hate England or English people. Pretty much the same way most on here want the rags to get best. But you don't really hate the people you know that support them.

I hate to be pedantic but you did say that's why you Welsh, Scots and Irish hate us. And you also mentioned English law. As for hating the English, not me nor any of my mates. I've lived and worked in England 36 years and if I hated England so much id have left years ago. Your football team on the other hand I hope lose every time they go out. That's called rivalry, it doesn't mean I hate England or English people. Pretty much the same way most on here want the rags to get best. But you don't really hate the people you know that support them.

Your right you are being pedantic,that aside we don't worry ourselves about the Scottish football team,you have always been and always will be miles behind us in footballing terms,as you will find out in the WC qualifiers,I've a few "mates" who are "jocks" as we call um,but majority of your home country hate us,that's why you tried to go on your own,but that didn't pan out too well neither really did it.....

this is not bad either

Bet you wish you'd never posted this eh Tam, you're getting battered all over the shop now.

Anyway, this is a Euro 2016 violence thread and you didn't qualify.

Your right you are being pedantic,that aside we don't worry ourselves about the Scottish football team,you have always been and always will be miles behind us in footballing terms,as you will find out in the WC qualifiers,I've a few "mates" who are "jocks" as we call um,but majority of your home country hate us,that's why you tried to go on your own,but that didn't pan out too well neither really did it.....
Did someone Scottish shag your Mrs? You haven't a clue about Scotland and Scottish people. As for being behind England on the football front, yes you're correct. But not that long ago Scottish players dominated the top English sides, we qualified for two world cups whilst England stayed at home. Produced three of the most successful managers the English top flight has seen. In a 112 games against Scotland England have wine 48 to Scotland's 41 with the rest drawn. Hardly domination by a country with a population 10 times that of Scotland.

Bet you wish you'd never posted this eh Tam, you're getting battered all over the shop now.

Anyway, this is a Euro 2016 violence thread and you didn't qualify.
I know but I just felt so left out

Did someone Scottish shag your Mrs? You haven't a clue about Scotland and Scottish people. As for being behind England on the football front, yes you're correct. But not that long ago Scottish players dominated the top English sides, we qualified for two world cups whilst England stayed at home. Produced three of the most successful managers the English top flight has seen. In a 112 games against Scotland England have wine 48 to Scotland's 41 with the rest drawn. Hardly domination by a country with a population 10 times that of Scotland.

Now now,don't be like that pal,City remember and all that,by the way if someone Scottish had shagged my Mrs,I'd have binned her ages ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.