Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed, but can't help but feel he blows a huge dent into Liverpool's transfer kitty even if he significantly improves them.

I still think Pep is going to offer the world to Bonucci.

Urgh... Van Dijk would have been perfect for us. There is no better CB available in world football right now. I think it's most likely that the wages were a major stumbling block. The club has been working hard on reducing player wages over the last couple of seasons and, if the wage offer reported is even remotely accurate, then I doubt that we were ever going to even come close to matching this. If Liverpool do manage to pull this one off then they will be a significantly stronger team next year - genuine title contenders.

It is a crazy price but (even at £50m) but van Dijk would of improved us.

Last edited:
Don't want to hear all this "didn't want him anyways," if we weren't in for him then fine but he would be a great signing for us. That being said, it was being reported just yesterday that it was a done deal to us so I'm not prepared to rule this out completely. Would be a fantastic signing for Liverpool if true, but it definitely takes up a large chunk of their transfer budget surely.

i always preferred dick.

tumblr_n1bx9itpgv1qicfexo4_r1_250.gif

What is with Liverpool always buying from Southampton anyways? They must be more of a feeder club for dippers than arsenal was to us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.