Virgin Broadband

BoyBlue_1985

Recently moved house and found that i can get cable broadband from Virgin which is super fast. Looking at getting the 30MB connection but as i am already with Sky i can get cheaper broadband off them but speeds in the area are 7MB max.

So the question is Bluemooners is the Virgin Broadband worth the extra £12 a month

Any info is helpful

I've got the 50mb connection never had any problems

You have to turn off the router occationally but it's no big deal

have you checked what other fiber company's are in your area? BT, Talk Talk and maybe even Sky?

I work for Talk Talk I could check for you PM your tele number and I could see what price we could do it for? Might be able to get you the same speed and better price?

BlueStar1978 said:
have you checked what other fiber company's are in your area? BT, Talk Talk and maybe even Sky?

I work for Talk Talk I could check for you PM your tele number and I could see what price we could do it for? Might be able to get you the same speed and better price?

After TalkTalk didn't listen to me when i left my flat and gave them a forwarding address for my final bill and subsequently ruined my credit rating i wont be going back to them. I checked broadband in my area on a comparison site and they told me what i could get in the area.
And the reason i shy away from Sky is because they absolutely messed up with my broadband installation and then told me it would take 100 days to resolve which is why i ended up with TalkTalk in the first place

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BlueStar1978 said:

After TalkTalk didn't listen to me when i left my flat and gave them a forwarding address for my final bill and subsequently ruined my credit rating i wont be going back to them. I checked broadband in my area on a comparison site and they told me what i could get in the area.
And the reason i shy away from Sky is because they absolutely messed up with my broadband installation and then told me it would take 100 days to resolve which is why i ended up with TalkTalk in the first place

Talk Talk customer serivce is getting better everyday, if they messed up in the past then in my eyes they owe you something? <a class="postlink" href="https://sales.talktalk.co.uk/products/broadband/fibre-optic/check/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://sales.talktalk.co.uk/products/b ... tic/check/</a> check this PM if you can and I'll see what can be done for you?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Recently moved house and found that i can get cable broadband from Virgin which is super fast. Looking at getting the 30MB connection but as i am already with Sky i can get cheaper broadband off them but speeds in the area are 7MB max.

So the question is Bluemooners is the Virgin Broadband worth the extra £12 a month

Any info is helpful

Had the virgin 50mbfor 3yrs. Its great and consistently fast (always very near 50mb). They have just increased their upload speed across all packages too. I now get 5mb upload where it was previously 1.5mb. We have two laptops and a console running at the same time with no problems whatsoever.

80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Any info is helpful

Had the virgin 50mbfor 3yrs. Its great and consistently fast (always very near 50mb). They have just increased their upload speed across all packages too. I now get 5mb upload where it was previously 1.5mb. We have two laptops and a console running at the same time with no problems whatsoever.
Same here just got my mum to check ours its at 43mb at the min i will check it when I get home later and let you know

Have thier 20meg package (old deal), Always get speeds of between 18-20 out of 20.
Simply cannot knock Vigins broadband. Had it for about 6 years now and apart from the rare fault in the area (often quickly resolved) ive not had any issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.