Virgin Media = Robbing *****!!

lc-mcfc

Got the worst internet connection going, can't download anything because it's that slow, Youtube video's won't load fully, my football streams stop after 2 fucking seconds, MSN signs me out every 5 miniutes FFS. Computer is fast though.

Best of all, I ring up, someone picks up the phone and doesn't talk to me the prick!!

RANT OVER!

What speed should you be getting mate?

You know about their traffic throttling policy? If they are throttling you and you haven't downloaded upto their threshold then do some searches on google - people have kept records / challenged VM and got the service they should have been getting.

HTH

bluecore said:
What speed should you be getting mate?

You know about their traffic throttling policy? If they are throttling you and you haven't downloaded upto their threshold then do some searches on google - people have kept records / challenged VM and got the service they should have been getting.

HTH

Don't know mate.

Doesn't matter, got hold of them and told me to sign up to http://www.virginmedia.com/gofaster and virgin media will upgrade my speed from 2MB to 10MB in the next few days!!

Quality :)

Yeah the 10 meg is better but if you download more than ??MB between 09.00 and 21.00 they still throttle you back to about 10% of your max. I download a fair bit so am often limited, people have been limited without overstepping the limit and made a fuss to get their proper speed.

It's damned fast 01.00-08.00 though so I schedule downloads for then :)

apart from that I find VM pretty good - better than BT

I've just rang the bastards up and bollocked them. The cunts were strangling my speed, 2 mb when I should get 10mb. I've got my 10mb back, so now I can carry on with my download.

stony said:
I've just rang the bastards up and bollocked them. The ***** were strangling my speed, 2 mb when I should get 10mb. I've got my 10mb back, so now I can carry on with my download.

Says they don't know what broadband pack I am on so can't do the 2mb to 10mb. Twats.

Gonna give the bastards a ring and give them a right pasting!!!

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.