Virgin media TV

I changed from Sky to Virgin last week but I’ve still got Sky for another week or so before the notice period is up but they don’t want the Sky box back. Does anyone know if I’ll lose my recordings. I’ve got the QPR game from 2012 that I’ve never deleted.

I changed from Sky to Virgin last week but I’ve still got Sky for another week or so before the notice period is up but they don’t want the Sky box back. Does anyone know if I’ll lose my recordings. I’ve got the QPR game from 2012 that I’ve never deleted.
Think you might lose the recordings when the viewing card stops. They're all online though so don't worry.

Trevorcitytillidie off herehas all the games off sky on dvd and will copy and post them to you for a few quid. I got the Aguero one when I had to change boxes

You won’t be able to watch any recordings, it’s to stop you loading the box up with content, then bining sky off and watching the continent

Last edited:
I had mine done this week.
He said something about turn on and off and then press guide button.

Oh and the broadband needs to be working or the TV won't work so if that's not on either it will be that

I had mine done this week.
He said something about turn on and off and then press guide button.

Oh and the broadband needs to be working or the TV won't work so if that's not on either it will be that
With the v6 box the epg is populated via the internet but the tv still works.

New fangled fings turn all the power to saving mode if not being used. Xbox knows when Tv is On, Amazon Stick stands by if tv is turned off. Gotta save the planet mister, where else we gonna live?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.