Virgin Media

tony coleman

Does anybody on here work for Virgin Media ? Im after a a phone number for UK based call center.
I keep getting passed to call centers in the Far East and cannot understand what their saying to me and I dont think they understand my Manc accent as well !
Cheers.

Does anybody on here work for Virgin Media ? Im after a a phone number for UK based call center.
I keep getting passed to call centers in the Far East and cannot understand what their saying to me and I dont think they understand my Manc accent as well !
Cheers.
Good luck with that.

If you get hold of a UK number I'd appreciate a PM.

Customer service these days just tends to be a long maze of differing options that ensures it takes 10 minutes to get to a human phone line, which then makes you wait 20 minutes to connect.

Cheers.
I’ve had loads of trouble with their Asian call centre not being able to understand me.

I can understand them but they really do not have a clue about the Mancunian accent.

YI’ve had loads of trouble with their Asian call centre not being able to understand me.

I can understand them but they really do not have a clue about the Mancunian accent.
It always makes me feel bad when l can't understand and keep asking them to repeat stuff. So when reporting my lost bank card when a Geordie lad answered. Seconds later l wished l had got someone from Delhi who l might understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.