Virgin Media

Speak with the monkey, not the organ grinder.

Ring Richard Branson direct.

Get his number from Directory enquiries on Necker Island.

When’s it going up? I got my bill the other day that’s due 2nd October and it’s the same price it’s been since I joined, nearly 18 months ago.
It’s going up in April 2024 but you can cancel before 31/10/23,
Which I will be doing as I can also get rid of my 02 sim at the same time which was part of my package.
If I get rid of the sim and they knock £20 off I will stay with them as the broadband is excellent as fed directly from controller 10 yds away.

After a few weeks of contract hassles with these twats, I finally got a result, halved my bill. All was well for a month or so, but half our channels have suddenly vanished tonight. Wife aint happy.

Checked my contract and the package I'm on should include the missing channels, so more fucking heartache tomorrow

It’s going up in April 2024 but you can cancel before 31/10/23,
Which I will be doing as I can also get rid of my 02 sim at the same time which was part of my package.
If I get rid of the sim and they knock £20 off I will stay with them as the broadband is excellent as fed directly from controller 10 yds away.

Thanks. My contract is up in November anyway, so I’ll have to make the dreaded call in October.

Hopefully they’ll offer me another decent deal, as I’m happy with what I’ve got at the minute. Pretty much all the channels and their fastest broadband for £60 a month.

If they offer me the same for about £70, I’ll be happy with that. Otherwise we’ll have to start all the ridiculous cat and mouse of cancelling and seeing what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.