Virtual Grand National

Really good fun that.

and good that no actual horses will be injured and shot. They should replace real racing with virtual.

Just got off the phone to my 80 year old Mum who has just had a blood transfusion at Christies due to a complication with her ongoing chemo. Her local have done their customary sweep and informed her she got Death Duty..... bless her she had a good chuckle about it.
As for me I emptied the remaining 33 quid in my account and never got a run for my money as per.

Had 50p e/w on the winner potters corner backed it as when I was young we use go on away trips with a bloke called Alan potter who shall we say was a tad on the large size

Why did they have ambulances at the track, would be better off keeping them for the front line ;-)
Funnily enough Mrs Moon said the graphics on the cars/emergency services were really excellent.

Thought she was taking the piss but she meant it.

Had 50p e/w on the winner potters corner backed it as when I was young we use go on away trips with a bloke called Alan potter who shall we say was a tad on the large size
Just been reading the City away days thread and a number of the late 80s games mentioned was on them trips. Safe to say he could occupy more than one corner at a time.... and clear a pub and any unfinished drinks en route.

I was going to have a fiver on ar-so until I realized it was Saturday and the race was over. Saved a fiver I guess for another two tui shares : / Difficult to disseminate days or even hours with all this isolation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.