Virtual Reality

willipp

borrowed an oculus rift for the weekend from my wife's work and absolutely blown away by it. They are 500 plus to buy, but the PS4 one is 350. Anyone got one? Are there games out yet that do it justice?

Games aren't up there yet I've demoed a few games and if they can pull of a battlefield style game I'll definetly but one

Games aren't up there yet I've demoed a few games and if they can pull of a battlefield style game I'll definetly but one
Even just a few simple games I've played on it are spectacular though very basic. I could imagine something like resident evil being great.

I've used Google Cardboard and some, not much, but some VR apps are pretty good.
I've got an Xbox One though so obviously i'd prefer to play a VR game on that.

Does this Oculus Rift work with any console?

I've used Google Cardboard and some, not much, but some VR apps are pretty good.
I've got an Xbox One though so obviously i'd prefer to play a VR game on that.

Does this Oculus Rift work with any console?
If you've got an Xbox one all you need to do is spend the guts of a grand on the next Xbox console.

Ps4 are releasing a headset compatible with the current console. Bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.