Virus at the Swamp [MERGED]

Haha my rag mate is shitting it, he just said 'if you don't beat us tomorrow, you should be embarrassed'. He just forwarded an email from some rag who always gets the team selection news straight from carrington, says he is ALWAYS spot on and is defo in the know.

I quote...
Just been to carrington and fergie is actually telling the truth for once. no one could name one player who will defo start.Nani and giggs over injuries, have got slight bug, hotel for tonight cancelled and see who turns up fit in morning. Will still beat them giddy blue twats anyway

LMAO

Are we all getting stocked up for tomorrow night then????

Toilet_Rolls.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:
They all trained today, and he's kidding no-one.

How do you know they all trained? how do you know whos got the virus and who hasn't? with all due respect you were the one claiming to be ITK on the Rooney transfer shite and claiming it was a done deal etc, so forgive me if im a wee bit wary of your inside knowledge.

Im happy for you to prove me wrong of course but it seems as though you no little more than the rest of us, by all accounts they're fucked by the virus and will be playing a reserve team tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.