Virus at the Swamp [MERGED]

should we be worried about turning out against these tomorrow i mean is this virus something that can be spread to humans?

Ferguson knows he's up against it. They scraped passed us last year and we are now twice the team. He's using the virus line as a built in excuse should they lose - to me psychologically they are beaten. Old Baconface's days are done.

surely if they were on their knees with a virus they'd be ringing the fa trying to get the game cancelled..

its horseshit

they'll have their full team out

Fergie's talking out of his ass, again. Nani and Giggs will both play. Rooney will fly back from the U.S. and play. Valencia will recover from his broken leg and make the bench. Don't believe a word the old fucker says.

every year the same old bullshit

they'll put a strong side out and we can beat them anyway as we have done so often

We'd both be playing the ressies if half this stuff was true.

He really is going senile in his pissed soaked old age.

Don't buy all this stuff about a virus - however I do have a suspicion that they have quite a few injuries, down at the swamp, so wouldnt be surprised if this is the beginning of a "fergiescum" ploy to get the game called off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.