Visa paying Companies to go cashless

On the positive side it might prevent the spread of germs and stop people getting so many colds.
Yeah true. One never knows what people do after they've had a wank these days. They could use notes to wipe their hands or just rub it in their faces.

Yeah true. One never knows what people do after they've had a wank these days. They could use notes to wipe their hands or just rub it in their faces.
...I never let £ notes near my Willy....all them financial advisors sticking them up their noses, thou granted the denomination i get my hands on are probably firelighters not, queen faced wanksocks

Surely no one rubs their own cum in their faces? That would be madness and slightly wrong. I bet people who do that like it when their finger pops up their arse when wiping their bum.

A cashless society ffs ?
I'd end up in jail, those cunts using a card to pay for something costing a couple of quid should be hung, drawn and quartered

No, it's needed as it's so unfair, and is a blatant reflection of the society we live in.
There are many people out there who do genuinely hard work and thus need to be rewarded for their efforts.
The system currently rewards people financially, only this system is broken as many people are rewarded financially for not doing any hard work, with many committing crimes, sitting on their arsed all day, and are paid generously.

How is it fair when NHS nurses are using food banks yet sick note cunts like Samir Nasri float about in souped up lamborghinis?

I don't expect for a second to get any empathy from you as well you've worked in the corrupt industry that can avoid paying tax and be rewarded for it.
You haven't walked in my shoes, so go back to your privileged lifestyle and stay away from the jungle as you just might get hunted down.

Last time I checked no one really wanted to pay to go and watch a nurse or doctor do their job, same with police, fire brigade or teachers. What footballers earn as fuck all to do with those as a footballers earnings are provided by huge tv deals which rightly imo gets passed on to players instead of owners and chairmen as the players are the ones we want to see so tightly are rewarded. Then they pay huge sums in tax which actually goes to help pay the above mentioned public sector workers.

Don't get why anyone has a beef regarding players wages, the time and dedication the majority sacrifice to get to the top means they deserve all they can get. Nurses etc is a totally different issue.

They fucking are indeed. I bet they are convinced that 9/11 was an in house job too and that the moon is made of cheese. Get a grip.

20091115_useful-idiot(2).jpg

http://www.cnbc.com/2013/12/12/cashless-society-a-huge-threat-to-our-freedomcommentary.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.