Visa paying Companies to go cashless

Wrong.

I just value my privacy.
It's my human right to not want corporations knowing what I'm doing.
Has nothing to do with legal or illegal activities.
Everyone has a right to value their privacy and its none of their fucking business.

I can see it In years to come, the bloke who would go for a cheeky pint a few times per week, in a cashless society, when he hits 50 and has health issues, The NHS will then turn around to him and say:
"Mr John Smith, it shows your purchase history here as being what we define as a heavy drinker. Thus you will be placed lower on the waiting list for surgery, left to rot on the hospital corridor and not given a proper treatment you piss head"

Whilst the Rich continue to avoid tax and pay a low percentage, with no punishment as they can afford a decent legal team.

Us working class poor bastards will be punished for Tax "evasion" and thrown in prison or whatever.
William the Window Cleaner will have his hands chopped off for not declaring the £5 he took off you for cleaning your windows, yet Prince William with millions in offshore income won't have anything said against him.

Fuck Them All.

This is probably the main reason why I'm starting to go off football.
This big divide between the rich and the poor, more evident in the sport I love.

Seeing mega rich owners stashing their money elsewhere, players on crazy money, yet I'm still fucking skint, paying them a higher percentage of my income to watch them.

Naaa....I'm getting tired of this Gap.

Where is that like button???? :-)

And what's stopping the "banks" (corporations) cutting off the access to our money at any given time or only allowing our cards to work where they want them to?

It's a scary future of modern slavery.

Wrong.

I just value my privacy.
Everyone has a right to value their privacy and its none of their fucking business.

I can see it In years to come, the bloke who would go for a cheeky pint a few times per week, in a cashless society, when he hits 50 and has health issues, The NHS will then turn around to him and say:
"Mr John Smith, it shows your purchase history here as being what we define as a heavy drinker. Thus you will be placed lower on the waiting list for surgery, left to rot on the hospital corridor and not given a proper treatment you piss head"

Whilst the Rich continue to avoid tax and pay a low percentage, with no punishment as they can afford a decent legal team.

Us working class poor bastards will be punished for Tax "evasion" and thrown in prison or whatever.
William the Window Cleaner will have his hands chopped off for not declaring the £5 he took off you for cleaning your windows, yet Prince William with millions in offshore income won't have anything said against him.

Fuck Them All.

This big divide between the rich and the poor, more evident in the sport I love.

Seeing mega rich owners stashing their money elsewhere, players on crazy money, yet I'm still fucking skint, paying them a higher percentage of my income to watch them.

Lol. Top rant.

but the money is in football, its not out of your taxes

have you gone off films knowing the lead actor is making millions from it ?
Good point.
I have in a sense yes, I now regulate what I watch and what i spend my hard earned money on.

I love football but it's just so much a rich man's play thing that I wish the bubble would burst, players on basic minimum wage is needed.

I use my visa card for everything and pay the bill in full every month. Over here they charge you to use your debit card and to withdraw cash and I get reward points for every dollar spent on the card.
I have about $1,500.00 in credit that I can use whenever I want and that was before I put a two week holiday to Portugal on it on Monday.
I'd have to be stupid to use cash.

I use my visa card for everything and pay the bill in full every month. Over here they charge you to use your debit card and to withdraw cash and I get reward points for every dollar spent on the card.
I have about $1,500.00 in credit that I can use whenever I want and that was before I put a two week holiday to Portugal on it on Monday.
I'd have to be stupid to use cash.
Keep enslaving your self.
Long term, humans will eventually have devices implanted into their skin.
Constant surveillance and we will be in favour of it as well it seems easier and more convenient.

Turkeys voting for Xmas

Don't worry Ste. When you get the chip implanted just scan it in Cheetham Hill and you will get your halal chicken without any argument:-)

Wrong.

I just value my privacy.

Fuck Them All.

Agree with all of this.

Where is that like button???? :-)

And what's stopping the "banks" (corporations) cutting off the access to our money at any given time or only allowing our cards to work where they want them to?

It's a scary future of modern slavery.

This.

It's all about control.

Keep enslaving your self.
Long term, humans will eventually have devices implanted into their skin.
Constant surveillance and we will be in favour of it as well it seems easier and more convenient.

Turkeys voting for Xmas

You must be fucking joking mate. I'm 53 and bust my balls everyday and have been doing since I was about 16.
All for the pleasure of being able to eat, and put a roof over my head.
If you think you'll ever be anything other than a slave on this planet you're fooling yourself.
I'll get a free holiday to Aruba with the points earned from my visa and take a 7 day pardon from my life sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.