Visiting UK

Come home to the best country in the world. Ignore the nay sayers :-)
There’s good and bad everywhere but I wouldn’t swap Britain for anywhere.

I loved my stay in New Zealand, it’s a beautiful country but it doesn’t have the Lake District, the Pennines or our beautiful coast line and fantastic, friendly people.

Plus it doesn’t have the best team in the land in all the world MANCHESTER CITY.

I am sure most of the people are posting tongue in cheek but I love this old country and welcome you back sir.

:-) :-) :-)

See plenty lpool shirts walking round Manchester and plastic fans watching games in pubs without being bothered....wonder how city or utd fans doing the same in merseyside would fare?
I suppose there are a lot of students that wear the home football club's shirts around Manchester and Liverpool.

I loved my stay in New Zealand, it’s a beautiful country but it doesn’t have the Lake District, the Pennines or our beautiful coast line and fantastic, friendly people.

Plus it doesn’t have the best team in the land in all the world MANCHESTER CITY.

I am sure most of the people are posting tongue in cheek but I love this old country and welcome you back sir.

Family, mental health and city... Just time to return... For a short visit.. If you knew my reasons.. I'd look a saddo

I loved my month touring beautiful New Zealand (except those kumara "chips") as well but the UK is the best country in the world. We have pubs.

I loved my month touring beautiful New Zealand (except those kumara "chips") as well but the UK is the best country in the world. We have pubs.
Kumara is pig food .... They sell it as a specialty it noone orders it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.