Vivianne Miedema

mscenterh750

trying to stay away from the transfer forum, but I
Not sure if this should be posted here. We’ve signed Vivianne Miedema from Arsenal which no doubt will boil more piss (brilliant). This is a real statement signing by Gareth Taylor because she’s bloody brilliant. Both her and Bunny Shaw will be a lethal partnership.

Great signing and welcome Viv.

Not sure if this should be posted here. We’ve signed Vivianne Miedema from Arsenal which no doubt will boil more piss (brilliant). This is a real statement signing by Gareth Taylor because she’s bloody brilliant. Both her and Bunny Shaw will be a lethal partnership.

Great signing and welcome Viv.

Just seen that. Really big signing.

Great stuff, you could stick it in here https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forums/womens-team-forum.23/ for the ten regulars lol
You sure there's ten? I can't get past six!

The OS have stated that she is the top scorer in the women's league and for the Dutch women, but how many have come in the last couple of years. Was was phenomenal, but picked up an injury. I hope, as she says, she can develop further and reach her peak. Thought she was older than 27 but the next three years should be her best, barring injury!

You sure there's ten? I can't get past six!

The OS have stated that she is the top scorer in the women's league and for the Dutch women, but how many have come in the last couple of years. Was was phenomenal, but picked up an injury. I hope, as she says, she can develop further and reach her peak. Thought she was older than 27 but the next three years should be her best, barring injury!
Yes, just have to hope she is over her ACL injuries, 8 games in 2 seasons, will leave her needing to blow the cobwebs off but also she will be fresh, she always looked a good player against us.
Though on a cautionary angle 3 years is a big contract after those injury problems.

Good luck to her, we definitely needed another goal scorer, Once Bunny went down we blew the title.

No doubt it's a statement signing and hopefully we've done the due diligence on the injuries mentioned above. Will be interesting to see how she fits in the team. Doubt we'd change formation to fit in a 2nd striker or support striker so maybe playing a little deeper in the old Caroline Weir type role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.