Vivianne Miedema

She barely got a sniff at Arsenal since coming back from her ACL injury. They bought Russo off that lot and phased Vivienne out. She's a legend there and I was surprised at how she was treated tbh.

Most athletes these days make a full recovery from what used to be a devastating injury (I know Ive had one) due to the incredible surgical gold standard repair thats now available (Paul Lake and I are a bit jealous) and she hasn't been the same player since, at least when i've seen her play. Always looked a bit lethargic and lacking motivation. That could be due to several factors but there's no doubting her base skill level she has and she knows where the back of the net is and how to find it.

Lets hope a new challenge at City and treatment from our fantastic back room staff can re-energise her. Having Jill here is a bonus so she'll have someone to ease her into things coming off the same injury.

IF!- If we can get her fully fit and firing she can be devastating and she'll score a hatful given the chances we miss!
Her and Bunny up front would be a real handful for anyone.

Just seen a bit of her interview on the City YT channel. Her English is markedly better than my Dutch.

Possibly better than my English as well!
Yes, she has been in the UK for a good while though, I thought she had a slight Scottish twang to her accent. I also noticed her pronunciation of City was a bit like a true manc, she dropped the T.

Yes, she has been in the UK for a good while though, I thought she had a slight Scottish twang to her accent. I also noticed her pronunciation of City was a bit like a true manc, she dropped the T.
Mrs W asked me if she was Scottish so you're not on the own noticing that

Love this signing - the loss of Bunny for the final games effectively cost us the league. I'm trying to get my head around who is going to play next season as first choice front line once Bunny is fully fit. I can only assume Kelly is going to PSG because it would be a mistake to not give Mary Fowler, Jess Park and even Poppy Pritchard some game time.

Obviously this may change if there are any further signings...

Hemp - Bunny - Fowler/Miedema

Hasegawa - Roord - Blindkilda-Brown/Park

If Taylor is thinking of 4-3-3 this looks pretty good with Coombs and Pritchard in reserve in case of injuries I just can't see Kelly being a better option given her lack of goals per chances over the last year or so especially if we can get a decent fee for her.

Defensively I really hope we can keep hold of Alexandri because we will be struggling if we enter the year with Alex and Alanna as first choice centre backs. Rumours of us signing Shimizu will strengthen full back but we really need a ball playing centre back alongside Alex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.