Vlad Chiriches

MihaiCity

The romanian media reporting he is heading to tottenham in a 8M euros deal..good deal for them if it's true

Bucharest's general manager has confirmed it....

We should of gone in for him IMO.

8.2 million pounds btw.

2sheikhs said:
Compared to our signings, he im-pales into insignificance.

Would of been good cover for vinnie and put up a good fight for nasty's place.....nowt wrong with a bit of competition.

SPIDERBOY said:
2sheikhs said:

Would of been good cover for vinnie and put up a good fight for nasty's place.....nowt wrong with a bit of competition.
I've heard he's a bit of a spikey character.

2sheikhs said:
SPIDERBOY said:
2sheikhs said:

Dunno much about him to be honest,but from what I've read he's very highly rated,and at 23,he's a better option than demichelis,who's pushing 33...IMO

SPIDERBOY said:
2sheikhs said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Dunno much about him to be honest,but from what I've read he's very highly rated,and at 23,he's a better option than demichelis,who's pushing 33...IMO
He'd want 1st team football though.
You can COUNT on that.

For the amount Spurs are coffin up, there's not too much at stake for them. Can he expect to play right off the bat?

2sheikhs said:
SPIDERBOY said:
2sheikhs said:

You can COUNT on that.

Spiderboys not going to get it! Give it up lol!

Mayor West said:
2sheikhs said:
SPIDERBOY said:
You can COUNT on that.

Spiderboys not going to get it! Give it up lol!

I got it from the first post FFS ;-)
I half expected someone to post summat along the lines of...he's terrified of crosses or we did stake a bid..or he's fangtastic....not hard is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.