Vladimir Ivic sacked as Watford manager?

He might be off his f****** rocker for all I know but they were 8 points adrift when he came in. He must’ve done something right. Very strange time to sack someone who was only contracted to the end of the season anyway.

I don't think Pearson is a mentally well man. I've thought it for years. He always seems to be on the edge of a psychotic breakdown, as if the job has too much pressure for him. He was almost certifiable towards the end of his Leicester days, and he hasn't improved.

To me, he would have been better suited as an officer in a youth offender's jail rather than a football manager. In fact he reminds me of a true-to-life Biff Tannen, from the 'Back To The Future' films.
Got to say, despite quite enjoying watching him in interviews, have always had this kind of uneasy on the edge feeling about him myself.
Though it does seem like a very strange decision.

Last edited:
Dies anyone think he looks a bit rapey?
I think he looks like he plays Robot Wars. Or enjoys wrestling.

Who was the last Watford manager who stayed for more than one season? Was it Mazzari? I wonder if they'll get him or Silva back, they already got Flores back. Poor sod.
Deeney in charge for the last 2 ?
Deeney should be their manager, if only because his team mates would be too frightened of him to play badly.

Can you imagine what he's like behind the cameras (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Leicester-City-0-1-Crysta-009.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.