Vladimir Weiss v rags

I'm currently in a pub in the Midlands. Apart from me and my mate, the only other customers are two plastic rags and two complete slags.
Could I have some advice from the bluemoon brains trust on what my course of action in the next hour or so should be?

LongsightM13 said:
I'm currently in a pub in the Midlands. Apart from me and my mate, the only other customers are two plastic rags and two complete slags.
Could I have some advice from the bluemoon brains trust on what my course of action in the next hour or so should be?

Knife... walk away.

Weiss has given it away trying to dribble through half the opposing team but it seems like he's worked hard on his work-rate and tracking back.

Just shoved off Nani back at his own corner and passed it to the left back who wanted no part of it. Almost cost them, lol.

LongsightM13 said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpzTv5fHgn0[/youtube]

LongsightM13 said:

if the "ladies " are mature (oldish) ask within hearing distance of Rags if they know Wayne Rooney personally because they are his type of lady?

after seeing him for rangers and again tonight, we would be daft to let vlad leave, if his long term future is at rangers a talent will have been wasted

How awful has Rooney been, that rag wanker Tyldsley makes an excuse for him after every blown chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.