Vodafone Blackberry Internet Pay as you go

jamiegrimble

Anyone experiencing any problems?My Credit is trickling away without me using anything at all.I have phoned their operators twice, and they always reimburse,but dont explain why.Then it happens again.I'm just thinking if I wasn't such a frugal git I could have been fleeced.

My daughter had the same problem with T-Mobile , she was putting money on her Blackberry phone that was just vansihing into thin air ..... robbing b*stards

at least Dick Turpin wore a mask !

They do take £5 off your credit every month for your Internet and blackberry services, my daughter is on voda bb payg, normally put a tender on every month.

My lad in on PAYG on vodafone and has a blackberry.

I was putting a tenner on each month and it was just dissapearing.

Rang them up and they explained that it is normally BBM that hammers any topup.

Every time I top up now,a fiver goes on BBM but it is then unlimited bbm for that month. The other fiver is for calls. He gets free texts as part of the deal. Ring them and see what they can do.

The mobile data is turned on - go to settings wireless and networks and turn off mobile data otherwise it will take a pound a day off your credit, or use a tarriff with a data allowance, this is o2 but a would guess they are more or less all the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.