Vodafone, Sharp, AIG etc

Nothing rag associated in my house either apart from my company phone which is a vodafone (though that is beyond my control), and even though it would by about £20 a month cheaper & a lot less hasle to use it as both company and personnal phone, I still have my contract orange phone (& a Brother printer for the pooter)

I remember reading about Sir Howard Davies at a function when he met the president of Sharp Electronics. He mentioned that he'd never buy Sharp. The president was horrified and asked why. Sir Howard had to explain.

I also remember hearing Vodafone's MD on the radio not long after they'd signed up the rags and he was asked about the negative effect of the deal. He claimed they'd factored that in. A couple of years later they posted the biggest loss in history. Back to the drawing board then fellas!

I did have a Vodafone as my brother worked for them and got me a really cheap deal; said I'd be taking money off them it was that cheap. I no longer have it; their customer services were diabolical.

I won't have anything red in the house; my previous-but-one-ex really, really couldn't understand it, so like the Voda, she had to go!

I won't have anything associated with the scum, i even sold my 1 year old audi a4 when i saw audi's logo on their dugout seats.

Why would anyone have a problem having any of those products? They don't sponsor the rags anymore. I would never buy anything that sponsors them lot but i now have a Vodafone contract as they no longer sponsor them.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Why would anyone have a problem having any of those products? They don't sponsor the rags anymore. I would never buy anything that sponsors them lot but i now have a Vodafone contract as they no longer sponsor them.
This.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Because there will always be the association of product with club. Candy will always be the dippers, Holsten spuds, etc. Much more classy than a host of domain names. Hope to God the rags don't get Google or YouTube to sponsor them, or my internet days are over.

I had a personal insurance policy through work with AIG , when I heard they were sponsoring them tw*ts I canceled straight away and took out a private policy with somebody else, the girl on the phone thought I was winding her up when she asked why I was stopping my policy and I said because you are now sponsoring the rags.

Also changed my mortgage from Britannia Building Society to my bank , walked in the building society one day and there was a huge cardboard cut out of Ryan Giggs advertising the building society ,I asked the cashier what it was all about and she said they had a deal with Utd, the rest is history !

My missus swears its an illness ,I say she just doesn't understand.

Immaculate Pasta said:

this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.