Vote for Carl Tilson - one hell of a brave blue

Hello ladies and gentlemen... for all those supporters for Manchester City and football fans in general I would like to invite you all to join the Action Tilson Revolution which on a social networking website called facebook is a group about an illness quite reserved yet devastating!

I suffer from a condition called Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy which is a cruel neuromuscular disease where your muscles breakdown wasting away - weakening all your muscles which never improves only goes worse and it’s so evil that your muscles carry on weakening until there’s nothing left where eventually it weakens the muscle that gives you life your heart.

This is due to the body not capable to produce a necessary protein needed for successful muscle recovery and essential function that may well lead to pre-mature death by heart failure through loss of heart function!

I work closely with an incredible group of people within the charity Action Duchenne and having joined in 2005 I do now have a good track record being an entrepreneur in the field of campaigning to raise awareness and give out my medical experiences living with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy!

I have become a well respected member within the Duchenne universe...
Being promoted chairman of the Genius Project for young people and have on occasion spoke to the government, spoken out on the television and been involved interviewing researchers... also I have been motivating others such has new families who have been devastated finding out their child having Duchenne they tell me that I’m there inspiration and give them strength.

I persist in getting more influential people on board! I would love for to create a revolution... revolutionizing my presence with persistency as I believe being persisted really does pay off!

Please join The Action Tilson Revolution today... check this link <a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/yztxqvj" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/yztxqvj</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.