Vote for Edin

Ladies and gentlemen.....the vote has changed....

I think Edin's got it! :D

now who do we vote for?...I think we should vote for crouch, he will be a great signing for stoke and will definitely terrorise defenses this sea.....ahh i can't go through with the windup he's a terrible player!

Cant see the Edin vote, has it finished? There seems to be a vote for which deadline day signing will make the most impact. Possibly this has replaced it.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:05 am --<br /><br />
matt99is said:
now who do we vote for?...I think we should vote for crouch, he will be a great signing for stoke and will definitely terrorise defenses this sea.....ahh i can't go through with the windup he's a terrible player!
No Owen Hargreaves! ;-)
Article in Daily Mail saying we have left him out of our CL squad, strange?

Plain Speaking said:
No Owen Hargreaves! ;-)
Article in Daily Mail saying we have left him out of our CL squad, strange?

Yeah that was the first thing I noticed, do you get to register a changed squad after the group stages?...After him being out of the game for so long I'm betting mancini wont feel he will be fit enough to take part until the later stages.
He will probably get blooded in the carling cup or something. Or it could just be bollocks and he is registered...

Well I'm not sure if the poll decides or even contributes to who wins it but the award is usually announced around the 6th-8th of each month so we won't have to wait too long to find out.

MotM has to be one of Baconface/Mancini/McCarthy, player of the month most likely to be one of Dzeko/Rooney. We have a good chance of a double here which we managed only once before in August '07 when Sven and Micah won the awards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.