Vote for our kits as best this season vote open til Sunday.

Re: Best Kit in the league comp.

I really don't want us to change our home kit next season :(, tis' a beauty and i can't imagine how they can better it. I'm not much for our away kit though....

71.10%.
As the Delia's are voting for Rovers could this be made a sticky to ensure a deserved win.
Anyone know why the blue and black kits are being changed after only one season. They are both fantastic, the best we have had for years. Third shirt also a winner and I am pleased that is being retained.

Done 73% , and we are definately changing the home and away kits next year, but keeping the white one. (the new away will be navy blue)

Rovers closing the gap, we are down to 65%.
Come on blues spread the word and get voting.
Do'nt forget you can do multiple votes if you have access to more than one PC, like home and work.

Bentheblue said:
Rovers closing the gap, we are down to 65%.
Come on blues spread the word and get voting.
Do'nt forget you can do multiple votes if you have access to more than one PC, like home and work.

Remember this blues vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!

done and down to 63% now. can you still do the delete cookies trick and vote as many times as you like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.