Votes for player of the season so far

It's not even worth debating the winner!

Ireland by miles.

Runners up:

Kompany and Robinho (in spite of some indifferent performances, there have been some real moments of genious, not to mention a decent goals haul)
Zabaleta and SWP would not be far behind the above two.

ive gotta say i think Kompany has been more consistant than ireland. He has been our rock this season so my vote goes to big Vinny

Daniel Sturridge said:
1) Ireland.
2) Kompany.
3) Zabaleta.

Hard to disagree with that!

Although if Robinho bangs a few more goals in he may just sneak into third spot!

carrconormcfc said:
I seriously think Stevie should be up there for the PFA award. Don't think I could name another player in the Prem who has been as consistently good as him this season. One of the rags will win it as usual though
i dont think so, i posted a couple of months back that stevie will win the players player but there is no way the press will pick him.
that has to go to a rag, thats a given.who though? not one of their players have stood out this season, perhaps riley, bennet maybe, but thats it.

Michael Johnson (Managed to pick up 50K per week for doing fuck all)

Yeah oh right Stevie boy justs shades it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.