Vs Leicester

I wish Gunn had been given the third keeper spot instead of Wright this year
It would have saved some wages to be sure but then I'm not sure what the point of a third goalie is. If you need him then why not use the youth goalie, odds are he's not going to be any worse than someone who's only good enough in the first place to be third choice.

It would have saved some wages to be sure but then I'm not sure what the point of a third goalie is. If you need him then why not use the youth goalie, odds are he's not going to be any worse than someone who's only good enough in the first place to be third choice.
I agree wholeheartedly but for Angus he gets to train and be with the first team squad and see a path to the top at City quite clearly, which then rubs off on the others

I agree wholeheartedly but for Angus he gets to train and be with the first team squad and see a path to the top at City quite clearly, which then rubs off on the others

It also frees Angus Gunn up for a possible loan move if the right one came along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.