Vuvuzelas at Eastlands next season?

the first person i see with one of those fcking annoying monotone twats will have to have it removed in a painful operation

BurnCK said:
Doubt they'd be allowed over here...simply because they are more likely to be used as a weapon over here than in any other country.

They're thin flimsy plastic trumpets - I hardly think that a fracured skull would occur from a whack over the bonce with one of these.

There should be a warning label on them though

" Using this instrument at COMS could result in it being stuffed up your arse and making it taste funny next time you use it"

Not read all the replies, so apologies if this has been covered.

Tell you what, some Blue needs to start a website selling them in green and yellow, then put the link on Rag Cafe. They would definitely sell. That shower will buy anything in green and yellow.

malg said:
Not read all the replies, so apologies if this has been covered.

Tell you what, some Blue needs to start a website selling them in green and yellow, then put the link on Rag Cafe. They would definitely sell. That shower will buy anything in green and yellow.

Or just mention that the Glazer family have said they really don't approve of them and hope they don't see any at the ground. Those muppets would fall for that - anything that they think would piss the Glazers off.

What have I started with this THREAD!!. Will I get a ban?
How about rattles instead folks?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.