Vuvuzelas v Valencia

i wouldn't really mind them in the family stand ( i dont sit there ) but that is known as the quieter end of the stadium, with the other end singing and shouting and all the kids at the other end vuvu-ing away, just would create an all round atmosphere. Maybe when i experience it ill think differentley but we will see

Hope we don't get vuvuzelas..... But football rattles are a good idea, seeing as I got one as a Christmas present and haven't used it yet. Missus says it would scare the cat if I did it indoors.

no NO NO NO NO

are we all clear on that!

I can see scuffles breaking out between our own fans!

I don't want some twat making a farting noise at 200 decibels down my lug 'ole
whilst I'm trying to verbally abuse the linesman!<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:27 pm --<br /><br />
TimeBlue said:
Hope we don't get vuvuzelas..... But football rattles are a good idea, seeing as I got one as a Christmas present and haven't used it yet. Missus says it would scare the cat if I did it indoors.

Is it a timid pussy?

;P

there are 20 of us going tonight and every single one of us has a vuvuzela. we rang the club about it and they said it is fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.