Walcott - The New rooney

Immaculate Pasta said:
bluejase said:
Seriously?

Yeah.

Fuckin hell, you must have been watchin a different lad to me, touch of a rapist and the finishing skills of Corradi is what i've seen, he's a cracking runner and has time on his hand's but I can't see him being a superstar. He got lucky with some poor goalkeeping with Valdes tonight but I suppose you have to be there to put em in!

Maybe not near rooney as of yet but there arent that many players who can rip a Barcelona defence to shreds at any time; never mind within 10 minutes of coming on are there. Wenger is a genius at bringing young talent on without ruining them. Walcott is an exceptional talent, i just dont know what Arsene has been saying to the lad to prevent his head being turned by the big boys.

Great prospect IMO

He's a half decent prospect, but that's it.

He showed blistering pace to get behind the Barca defence a couple of times and did well for his goal, but if that's Arsenal's one bright side from the game they're going to have serious problems at Camp Nou.

he's unbelievable, devastating, awesome.

for the last twenty minutes of one match in fifteen.

on the counter in a wide open pitch, with the opponents losing their shape, world class. but I've seen nothing that suggests he has the brains to really contribute an effective 90 minutes week in, week out.

half decent technique and searing pace are great attributes, but what makes you "a great" is the intelligence and personality behind it all.

i agree walcott is total wank so dont compare him n rooney as much as i hate red scum rooney is still a great forward he fights on walcott is worse than ronaldo for diving sheer frustration for the england squad shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.