Waldorf makeover

Are kids allowed? Meeting my brother in town Sunday but will have my 9year old stepson with me, would he be ok in there?
Haven't been in for a while however post game last season the doormen were insistent that my 16 year old son couldn't come in, although after some gentle persuasion they eventually let him pass.
I guess it's just pot luck on the day.

They turned up at the Townley and the Corner Shop last season and caused plenty of trouble clashing with GMP and City fans. They doubled back through the park and the housing estate to get to the Townley via the ginnel.

They knocked a City bloke out in ginnel between the Townley and the South stand. He was minding his own business, but they still attacked him and his Son, before doubling back and heading to the Corner Shop. One United lad stayed behind and kept on saying sorry to his son, while his Dad was on the floor knocked out.

There must have been about 30 Mibs? GMP knew they were coming, they were apparently tracking them, GMP stopped them getting to the Townley, they doubled back through the park, GMP blocked the road off, they doubled back through the estate, and got to the Townley via the ginnel, clashed with GMP and City fans who were stood outside the Townley, and double backed again through the other part of the estate, and attacked City fans stood outside the Corner Shop.

The question is why the fuck didn't GMP stop the Mibs before they got to the Townley if they had spotters out and knew they were coming?
This happened the season before mate, it was a lad and his son, the son was in hospital for a while after this cowardly attack, I know the 2 linvolved, they're good lads and don't go looking for trouble.

It was good. Downstairs is exactly the same, its only upstairs they have changed and made it City themed. It isnt exactly blow you mind stuff, but i enjoyed it for a few beers.

Might pop in today.. looked the same from outside when I walked passed on Monday

City buses always ran from there and when we were home full of berts, rags also would go in when they were at home as near station, but always known it to be used by blues anytime as a place to drink.

Not been in much since dilly tap opened, also after the mid 2010s refurb after it got new owners never felt.the same, not a go to place for me anymore if honest

I liked it when they had a local indie doing the food.. the dogs and burgers were ace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.