Waldorf Pub - Sunday. WHU.

GX Blue said:
Is the Waldorf the pub of choice for Blues in Town without a ticket on Sunday for the WHU game?

I was in the Waldorf for the final day QPR fixture two years ago. It was absolutely banging in there. Like the most sweaty and boisterous mosh pit ever. I loved it. So much so that I am planning being there again this coming Sunday. I think I may wear sturdier footwear, shin pads and a cricket box in a lame attempt to avoid a bruising.
Just hoping it can be an equally memorable but slightly less stressful day than two years ago - but if that is what we have to go through again so be it.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that!!!

I.bleed.blue said:
GX Blue said:
Is the Waldorf the pub of choice for Blues in Town without a ticket on Sunday for the WHU game?

I was in the Waldorf for the final day QPR fixture two years ago. It was absolutely banging in there. Like the most sweaty and boisterous mosh pit ever. I loved it. So much so that I am planning being there again this coming Sunday. I think I may wear sturdier footwear, shin pads and a cricket box in a lame attempt to avoid a bruising.
Just hoping it can be an equally memorable but slightly less stressful day than two years ago - but if that is what we have to go through again so be it.

I was in there that day too mate.
Never forget it. Fantastic.

Not been back in though since that day so thought Sundays a good time to return.

GX Blue said:
I.bleed.blue said:
GX Blue said:

I was in there that day too mate.
Never forget it. Fantastic.

Not been back in though since that day so thought Sundays a good time to return.
I was there too great day

feel for you guys, hope we do the business for you.

to everyone in the ground on Sunday please sing your fucking hearts out. we are very very lucky people.

If I can't get my hands on a ticket I'll rock up here. I was in the ground for the QPR game so I won't be 'gutted' on Sunday if I'm in a pub in town.

Dunno about Sunday as I'll be in the ground but I've watched a few away games at Norwegian Blue in the Printworks.

The Everton match the other day was decent, full of blues in there, a big projector screen, had a few people singing too :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.