Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 18.58.35.png

Live on BBC1. Coverage starts at 09:10 (GMT). Presented by Gabby Logan. Punditry from Ian Rush, Jurgen Klinsmann and Ashley Williams. Commentary from Steve Bower and Danny Gabbidon.

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 18.58.50.png

Should be a comfortable enough win for Wales. Although perhaps Iran aren't as bad as they looked against England and maybe can make a game of it.

Close game I think

Wales looked shite, they have nowhere near the quality to be carrying Bale and Ramsey, which they were doing the other night, Unless those two suddenly find some old form and match fitness.

Iran are not as bad an England made them look. That’s the first time they’ve conceded more than 3 for a long long time. They had only conceded more than 2 once since 2015. So unless they just become completely useless as defending overnight, I don’t see Wales banging many past them. Their record in the last 10 years, in their qualifying and beating the likes of Uruguay recently suggests that the other day v England was a one off in terms of defending and goals against them.

But Wales have usually put up a decent effort at tournaments, so I think they could get a narrow win. I wouldn’t bet on it though.

Proper taff wankathon on beeb right now. Enough already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.