Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank god for a sensible poster on here.
A lot of Welsh people embarrassed by the actions of the players cheering against England and Moore’s words.
Wales got what they deserved today. Bale, Ramsay and Allen have been great but this tournament is a step too far.
Don’t mind posters taking the piss but honestly - supporting one of the Worlds great terrorist nations built on an assumption the Welsh National hated England ?
And one or two posters who called Wales cnuts are going on ignore. Not that they care.
Call them cunts back, fuck em, its a game & who cares if people hate us or think we hate them.
Its all a load of bollocks, my Dad was English, i support City, how the fuck can i hate the English?
I look on it as a rivalry, it works both ways, England are like our big brothers, you know, the bullying **** of a big brother who pushes us around. We still love them but now and again we like to put one over on them.
Not that that will happen at this world cup haha.

I was born and brought up in Wales but parents were both from Manchester (hence why I've supported City for the last 40 years). I regard myself as Welsh (it's the place that moulded me) first and English second. I hoped both teams do well but, in fairness, England has a realistic chance of winning it, Wales have already won just by making it to the finals. In fairness, if someone from Wales, Scotland or NI wins something they are regarded as British. If someone from england wins something they are English. This is behind some of the dislike (from some) towards the English teams and the institution (not the English people or their fans) . A good example is the back pages of yesterday morning's British newspapers.. It was all about the England game, the Wales game was relegated to the inside pages.

Having said all that, if youre born in Wales you are brought up to hate the England Rugby Union team (I think its because they've mostly been a bunch of public school pricks against the working class Welsh).

Perfect result for me next week would be a 1-nil Wales win (not much hope) and Iran and USA to draw. That way we both go through.

Good luch to England with the rest of the tournament, whatever the score though.

I was born and brought up in Wales but parents were both from Manchester (hence why I've supported City for the last 40 years). I regard myself as Welsh (it's the place that moulded me) first and English second. I hoped both teams do well but, in fairness, England has a realistic chance of winning it, Wales have already won just by making it to the finals. In fairness, if someone from Wales, Scotland or NI wins something they are regarded as British. If someone from england wins something they are English. This is behind some of the dislike (from some) towards the English teams and the institution (not the English people or their fans) . A good example is the back pages of yesterday morning's British newspapers.. It was all about the England game, the Wales game was relegated to the inside pages.

Having said all that, if youre born in Wales you are brought up to hate the England Rugby Union team (I think its because they've mostly been a bunch of public school pricks against the working class Welsh).

Perfect result for me next week would be a 1-nil Wales win (not much hope) and Iran and USA to draw. That way we both go through.

Good luch to England with the rest of the tournament, whatever the score though.
Agreed.

Call them cunts back, fuck em, its a game & who cares if people hate us or think we hate them.
Its all a load of bollocks, my Dad was English, i support City, how the fuck can i hate the English?
I look on it as a rivalry, it works both ways, England are like our big brothers, you know, the bullying **** of a big brother who pushes us around. We still love them but now and again we like to put one over on them.
Not that that will happen at this world cup haha.
Bit more distant with me. Maternal grandfather was English. First wife was English (Widower atm) and will be marrying another English girl next year.
Good post BM32.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.