Walker, Lukaku and the continued scapegoating of City in the media

So you disagree with him then.?

Whats your take on it??

We are arguably the most powerful club in the country/world. With that comes envy and all the digs.

If we are to grow up us a club and fans we should try and shed the imagine of being the neglected second child.

Start believing what we are, take the digs and all the things said about us for the jealousy they are.

Loving all the 'I smell a rag' comments. Again its exactly what I expected from some on here. Stop being paranoid and living the old way.

We've changed, we've grown up. We are doing something big. Start believing in it and start shrugging off the envy with an arrogant grin.

Most can see it, most aren't bothered though as it has no effect on the club. And it has no effect on my supporting of the club. Until I read the article in this thread I didn't know any of that shit had gone on - although not surprised considering the level of today's journalism - because I don't bother with any of it because it's not worth bothering about.

It doesn't seem to stop investors, sponsors, signings, or managers coming. Most of the rest of the world have their own media and probably don't bother reading ours. So on the grand stage, apart from the dullards of the population who take in that sort of media, it's insignificant.

Spot on PC.

We are arguably the most powerful club in the country/world.

We are no where near the most powerful club in the world, it'll take many many years of domestic and European success to achieve that.
Although if we received the constant positive press the rags receive we may get there a tad quicker.

journalists don't collude in setting an agreed agenda do they?

Take the Mirror, Telegraph and Daily Star journalists currently accompanying United contributions in todays edition

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-citys-pep-guardiola-starts-10824250

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/18/joe-hart-joins-west-ham-loan-man-city-45m-deal/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/630663/Pep-Guardiola-Manchester-City-Transfer-News-Joe-Hart-Kelechi-Iheanacho-Eliaquim-Mangala

E
erily similar for scribblers who have yet to meet up with the City tour.

Agreed over a late night bourbon or prompted by a friendly press officer ! The similarities do make you wonder.

We are arguably the most powerful club in the country/world.

We are no where near the most powerful club in the world, it'll take many many years of domestic and European success to achieve that.
Although if we received the constant positive press the rags receive we may get there a tad quicker.

To become one of the most powerful and influential clubs in the world we need our own man at the top table of UEFA and there's no way the European cartel will let that happen

We are arguably the most powerful club in the country/world. With that comes envy and all the digs.

If we are to grow up us a club and fans we should try and shed the imagine of being the neglected second child.

Start believing what we are, take the digs and all the things said about us for the jealousy they are.

Loving all the 'I smell a rag' comments. Again its exactly what I expected from some on here. Stop being paranoid and living the old way.

We've changed, we've grown up. We are doing something big. Start believing in it and start shrugging off the envy with an arrogant grin.
Yeah whatever !!

Not one poster has said " smell a rag"
But ive looked through your posts
And its not looking good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.