Walker signs a new contract until 2026

He's our Oliver Reed. No matter how trollied he gets, no matter the situations he gets himself into, he will always turn up and give his very best. Kyle Walker has quietly morphed into a very, very good footballer. And I never thought that would happen, so slap me round the chops with a kipper.

Such an important signing again for not only his ability on the field but his presence in the changing room, huge leader in the squad and needed to stay

Plenty of players were already better than Neville, trophies don't always mean everything.

I don't even think Neville was the best in his playing days. Lauren at arsenal was probably better than him.

There's been plenty of better players in his position in the premier league era, two of them playing for us, Zabaleta and Walker.
Zabba was a hero and wonderful man but I would put him in the same category as Neville, not the greatest player but players that gave every last drop when they pulled on the shirt and that made up for any weakness as a footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.