Walker signs a new contract until 2026

Anyone else have problems watching the interview on the mobile app. I could hear it fine, but all I could see was a flickering dark blue screen. Worked fine on Chrome. And the announcement video was fine on the app.

Superb news.

He's not getting any younger, but I can't think of another full back in the world with his pace, strength, determination and consistency.

I'm all up for playing ball-playing full backs but when it comes down to the BIG games where you're up against Mbappe, Vinicius Jr, Neymar and the like then this guy steps up. He's first and foremost a defender and it must be a nightmare playing against him.

He really is up there as one of the best full backs England have produced

Wonder if Maguire will do a similar video for the rags.
Same video except he'll be announcing "I'M NOT STAYING"

Don't say that @chaddblue, he's gotta stay as long as possible...

IMG_20230816_182123.jpg

I posted that in the rag thread after I'd sent it to a few rag mates, sent it to them after he rejected West Ham.

They absolutely hated it, if him staying causes their lot pain long may it carry on.

Really pleased he's done the right thing. He may be 33 but no sign of his legs going anytime soon. Keeping Walker and Bernado are crucial players to help retain the PL this season.
Even if his legs do go, he’ll still be a good option across our back four. He’ll then be about as quick as all of our other defenders.

And I feel as though his decision making and crossing has actually improved since last season, so I imagine pep and coaches could improve his positional awareness for the CB role, as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.