Walsall Season Tickets

plus the parents will be going along with the kids so they get some money from that.

it's a great idea... Oldham did tickets for 2 quid last week...

I remember Villa were charing £5-10 for tickets vs Brighton, Fa Cup 4th round last year and we got 39,725. Then we charge £10-20 tickets for Blackburn game, 4th round this year and got 26,067 attendance so I hope that's looked at and then put into account for next years Fa Cup and even Premiership games against lesser opposition. Ticket prices are so frustrating all across the country and I really hope people take up lower league offers because they need it more than anyone.

Villan10 said:
I remember Villa were charing £5-10 for tickets vs Brighton, Fa Cup 4th round last year and we got 39,725. Then we charge £10-20 tickets for Blackburn game, 4th round this year and got 26,067 attendance so I hope that's looked at and then put into account for next years Fa Cup and even Premiership games against lesser opposition. Ticket prices are so frustrating all across the country and I really hope people take up lower league offers because they need it more than anyone.
Agreed.

Today cost me £10. The game against you lot will cost me £17.50. I'd have a right to criticize it if I wasn't daft enough to pay it.

Villan10 said:
The rule is from the 3rd round onwards it has to be £15 or higher

dw7 said:
Villan10 said:
The rule is from the 3rd round onwards it has to be £15 or higher

Eh? You sure about that because that wasn't the case last year! Cause me and my Old man payed £15 for tickets between us both. Adult and Young adult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.