Walter Swinburn RIP

So bloody young? Any ideas about what took the guy at such a tragically young age? R.I.P. Walter.
Has been suffering from epilepsy maybe linked to a horrible race riding fall but that's not normally a cause of death.
He has had a problem with drink over the years but again I don't know if that was a contributory factor.

RIP The Choirboy.

Has been suffering from epilepsy maybe linked to a horrible race riding fall but that's not normally a cause of death.
He has had a problem with drink over the years but again I don't know if that was a contributory factor.

RIP The Choirboy.

Presumably more detail will surface over the next few days - such a shock - I'm the same age too !!

Remember him and his partnership with Shergar R.i.P Walter .

1981 Derby riding Shergar, still awesome 3 furlongs from home, level pegging and a furlong later he's 10 lengths clear.
Fantastic radio commentary from Peter Bromley - "you need a telescope to see the rest"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.