Want out of this house

ROBL250

Im currently on JSA, just had another row with the arsehole parents and sick to the back-teeth of it to be honest. Im nearly 25 ans still getting treated like im a f.cking Teenager.
Would it be worth seeing if I can somehow get accomodation tomorrow from the Jocentre, in the hope I can then get a flat or something for myself.
I just want a place of my own away from this hole where im basically a free spirit. I been wanting to do it for a while to be honest.

I would but seeing as my criteria doesnt fit either of "female, muslim, polish, disabled, mother" and so on, then the 50+ CVs I send a MONTH effectively become worthless.

ROBL250 said:
Im currently on JSA, just had another row with the arsehole parents and sick to the back-teeth of it to be honest. Im nearly 25 ans still getting treated like im a f.cking Teenager.
Would it be worth seeing if I can somehow get accomodation tomorrow from the Jocentre, in the hope I can then get a flat or something for myself.
I just want a place of my own away from this hole where im basically a free spirit. I been wanting to do it for a while to be honest.
so you're grateful then.

First thing you should do is bear in mind this... think yourself lucky that your parents haven't thrown you out yet. If my lad thought I was an arsehole and was freeloading off me & his mother he'd be out the fucking door no messing. Have you thought for a minute that the problem may lie with you?

Im grateful, but you dont know my parents. Only todays theyve gone through my f.cking Bin, AGAIN and im 24 years old and shouldnt have to put up with this shit.

droylsdenblue said:
You will understand when you are a parent.

Agreed.

We let son move back in after he lost both his job and his flat (through no fault of his own I hasten to add).

Big adjustment after years of having the place to ourselves, but he is flesh and blood so what can you do?

Is he grateful?

Occasionally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.