Want out of this house

ROBL250 said:
Of course. Im desperate, ive done everything to look for work as it is around here from picking up Horse crap on the field in the middle of winter just to get off benefits for 2 weeks.

I'd resort to picking up dog crap from the pavement if thats what it takes. Anything avaliable from shelf-filling, litter picking, working on the train ticket stations to whatevers out there.
I cant remember who said it, but they were right, jobs around here are few and far between and even for one job theres about 60 people applying for it at any one time.
Thats the level of unemployment around here.

I wish I could give you a job, mate.

Best of luck

ROBL250 said:
Tried the armed services, unfortunately due to my 9 operations, pacemaker and migraine attacks Im not fully fit enough to serve in the forces. Even in Cadets I couldnt fly on the special Hercules flight because I was deemed a Insurance risk. So that option is out the window.

9 operations, migraines and a pacemaker ! It's a good job you didn't hit that poor kid with downs the other day. He'd have pinned you to the wall with a piss jet.

stony said:
ROBL250 said:
Tried the armed services, unfortunately due to my 9 operations, pacemaker and migraine attacks Im not fully fit enough to serve in the forces. Even in Cadets I couldnt fly on the special Hercules flight because I was deemed a Insurance risk. So that option is out the window.

9 operations, migraines and a pacemaker ! It's a good job you didn't hit that poor kid with downs the other day. He'd have pinned you to the wall with a piss jet.

That genuinely made me LOL.

stony said:
ROBL250 said:

Not often you say something funny. But that's quality. LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.