Want to have a laugh at womens football ??

samharris

Then watch the next Englands womans game against France,And heres the funny bit..The co commentator sounds like Kathy Burke (Waynetta Slob from Harry enfield and chums)When you put the voice to the face its hilarious.. try it..you wont be disapointed.
Not sure if this should be here or the Cellar so mods please move if need be.

Lucky Toma said:
If I woke tomorrow with breasts I'd be an international keeper within weeks due to my ability to dive correctly.
SO true, I have NEVER ever seen a female keeper have anything other than laughable performance.

Wimmins football is utterly dire, sorry girls but its true, its like men playing netball, should not happen..EVER I suspect its here to stay but it will never become anything more than the dire spectacle it is now..!!

What really bothers me is that the Women's Manager sounds just like the Men's manager. England's media say "They have a great chance, they've beaten x, y, & z already, they go into this tournament with high hopes". The England women, just like the men, do a terrible job and their manager says; "We know we need to get something or we will be going home. I can't fault the effort of the players but it's not clicking at this moment in time." Is this not almost word for word what English Men's managers have been saying for years???

Do the English FA people prepare phrases for their Managers to issue to the Media?

Puzzled of Eccles.

Blue Til Death said:
Wimmins football is utterly dire, sorry girls but its true, its like men playing netball, should not happen..EVER I suspect its here to stay but it will never become anything more than the dire spectacle it is now..!!

That's what I firmly believed until I saw the Japanese Women's team at the last FIFA World Cup Finals.

They were incredibly well-drilled, had great stamina, stuck to their tasks and had plenty of skill and imagination.

THFC6061 said:
Blue Til Death said:

That's what I firmly believed until I saw the Japanese Women's team at the last FIFA World Cup Finals.

They were incredibly well-drilled, had great stamina, stuck to their tasks and had plenty of skill and imagination.

where pretty good as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.