Want to say a big thanks to SWP...

Nascent Blues

for springing back to your feet after Zab's tackle in injury time. If it had been another QPR player I honestly think 2 minutes of added time would have been wasted by either rolling around in feigned agony or lying prostrate on the floor and that would have totally taken the wind out of our sails.

Top man Shauny ;]

He can fuck off. What's he doing trying to skin Zaba in the first place; should of been dribbling the ball into the back of his own net!!

Looking back at it, I'm kind of surprised it wasn't blown up as a foul. I don't actually think it was a foul, but it wouldn't have surprised me to see it given. Credit also to Mike Dean; an excellent performance by him. Easily the best ref around.

Chungo said:
He can fuck off. What's he doing trying to skin Zaba in the first place; should of been dribbling the ball into the back of his own net!!

Correct :-) I think everyone was screaming "Shauny wtf are you doing!!"<br /><br />-- Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
Looking back at it, I'm kind of surprised it wasn't blown up as a foul. I don't actually think it was a foul, but it wouldn't have surprised me to see it given. Credit also to Mike Dean; an excellent performance by him. Easily the best ref around.

Also true, he knew how tense it was so normal 'fouls' were let go. Plus I dont think he booked Aguero for taking his shirt off :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.