'Wantaway' Richards valued at £15m

ell said:
Horses for courses in some games I would prefer Micah to Zaba. Its his injury troubles that is worrying, luckily Zabaleta is absolutely superb

+1 . I believe Micah would play better than Zaba when he is played against teams that rely on strength (Everton , stoke). Save Zaba for the slow games and should Kolarov leave then he could play in Clichy's position , I remember he played there in the home win against Arsenal last season .

ChicagoBlue said:
Two words: Sam Byram

3 words wtf. I live in Yorkshire and leeds fans keep mentioning Byram and £10m at which point I tend to piss myself. No more than an academy lad. May be OK when he gets experience but a million miles from a first teamer.

Richards is on a great contact. He is one of our academy graduates which we are trying to promote and in no way has he been quoted or shown indication to leave. Absolute garbage......

Mad 4 It said:
If Liverpool want him and city want to sell, then I would say £10mill plus Kelly.

Good god, thank fuck your not in charge of our transfer policy. If I was Liverpool I'd snap your hand off and run as fast as I can. Thats nearly as bad as De Jong for 3 Mill and Garcia for 17...

Can't believe anyone wants to sell richards. Was first choice right back all last season, but him and Zab have been fighting for the right back spot since the end of the 08-09 season. They've both been professional about it and both gotten plenty of games. The last two seasons, when fully fit, they've both stated their claim for a starting birth. Plus, the home match against Sunderland, Micah showed he's still a brilliant centre back... He was even rushed back from injury to start ahead of a fully fit kolo toure (who has also performed when called upon to be fair).

No need to rush him back at this point in the season. Give him the odd game, and go back to not worrying about right back next season as we have the best two in the league who both get plenty of games.

Richards has to stay. The lad is a quality right back and on form he is our best right back. Zab has done great this season. Compare Zab to Richards last season 1 winner for me when fit Richards we have 2 brilliant right backs that any club would take off our hands. Saying that Zab could do a job at left back too.

we need richards to fulfill our english/homegrown qouta .going nowhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.