Warehouse Project + Blackpool away the next day

depending on how old you are, dont do it!!! went to sankeys after being out all day for the valencia game. ended up at ex birds in deansgate at 5:08am got home at 12 next day, I am just nearly ready to rejoin humanity. (I'm 31)
one or the other, if you do both you will know I was right!!! ha ha, (personally , blackpool for me)
good luck

Tragic meat van guy said:
depending on how old you are, dont do it!!! went to sankeys after being out all day for the valencia game. ended up at ex birds in deansgate at 5:08am got home at 12 next day, I am just nearly ready to rejoin humanity. (I'm 31)
one or the other, if you do both you will know I was right!!! ha ha, (personally , blackpool for me)
good luck

WHP tickets are already on board and I'm not missing Blackpool away for anyone.

I'm 34 and I know it will lead to problems but I'm not compromising.

Easter weekend 2005. Just met the missus and showing off I think. Went out on the Friday and didn't sleep until coming home from Venus on the Monday. I was diagnosed with Shingles on the Thursday. Fuck knows what will happen now I'm five years older. Scurvy?

m27 said:
good luck

Easter weekend 2005. Just met the missus and showing off I think. Went out on the Friday and didn't sleep until coming home from Venus on the Monday. I was diagnosed with Shingles on the Thursday. Fuck knows what will happen now I'm five years older. Scurvy?

Crabs?..........................................;-)

kippaxwarrior said:
m27 said:

Crabs?..........................................;-)

I can't afford to replace all the towels in the house again.

you might just need a full frontal labotomy.
i think it depends on how out of practise you are.
I am deffo not the young roust-a-bout I once was, trouble is, at the time you truely believe you are, with bells on!
was a quality weekend tho, I'll look out for you at the game. I'm assuming you wont be difficult to spot ha ha (If i can get a fucking ticket that is)

I am deffo not the young roust-a-bout I once was, trouble is, at the time you truely believe you are, with bells on!
was a quality weekend tho, I'll look out for you at the game. I'm assuming you wont be difficult to spot ha ha (If i can get a fucking ticket that is)

I'll be the one dancing and carrying the goldfishes. I fucking love the Pleasure Beach me.

Pussy. I had a booze, bem brazil, the game, train straight to Liverpool...got into bed at 3pm the next day. WIN.

Simon Le Tom said:

Pussy. I had a booze, bem brazil, the game, train straight to Liverpool...got into bed at 3pm the next day. WIN.

Bem Brazil? Eating's cheating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.