Warm-up

Leekeri said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Did anyone notice prior to the game the City players all got together and the only one talking was Elano he was so pumped up, and then they cut to the bench and Hughes was sat there like someone had just canceled Christmas and at the end of the game after shaking hands with the Hull staff he walked quickly down the tunnel(that's the 1st time this season that he hasn't seen his players off(well at home anuway))?

Keep doing it if we play like that!!!. Hughes did clap Stevie I off though from the second he started walking towards him till he stepped off the pitch.

Yes he did and he even got a little hug ;-) but at the end he was gone in a flash.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Leekeri said:
Keep doing it if we play like that!!!. Hughes did clap Stevie I off though from the second he started walking towards him till he stepped off the pitch.

Yes he did and he even got a little hug ;-) but at the end he was gone in a flash.

perhaps he was doing a SP and rushing to get on the back of a motorbike to go and catch a plane to watch a possible transfer target ? lol

I took that performance and huddle as though everything between Hughes and the Brazilians is sorted out and they now want to muck in and sort the performances out.

I noticed it.............compare it to last week against West Brom when they did something similar in the warm up and I think Bowen was talking to them, none of them looked up for it. Today you could tell when they were doing this and by the body language they were really up for it. Quite whats changed in the space of a week I dont know.

SambaMan said:
I took that performance and huddle as though everything between Hughes and the Brazilians is sorted out and they now want to muck in and sort the performances out.

That was my natural reaction today. Elano seemed well up for it. Notice that when Robinho came off at the end he and Bowen had a big hug.

Dont know if it's just me but the huddle at the start and the run to Elano after EVERY goal, plus the Robinho hug before the free kick, says to me that we just watched Elanos last game in the blue of Manchester City! Could be wrong but just found it strange all the players going to him & the fact he started and played the full match. What does anyone else think?

not my fault! said:
Dont know if it's just me but the huddle at the start and the run to Elano after EVERY goal, plus the Robinho hug before the free kick, says to me that we just watched Elanos last game in the blue of Manchester City! Could be wrong but just found it strange all the players going to him & the fact he started and played the full match. What does anyone else think?

Yes that thought crossed my mind too.

It could be that the players really want Elano to play well and so gave him a lot of encouragement during the game rather than bidding him farewell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.