Warm weather training?

Markie07

Do we do it any more?

Wouldn't now be the ideal time to do it maybe stay at Porto if the weather is good or just fly some were else didn't Hughes take them one year?

Would have thought they would have took the squad off to Abu Dhabi for one of the free FA Cup weekends.

It could well be on the cards soon. There will be a few chances in the next month or so.

johnmc said:
What's the point. We never play in warm weather?

haha that is very true mate but it's is good for team bonding and im sure the players and coaching staff wouldn't say no to a few days in the sun. I know i wouldn't :)

Markie07 said:
Do we do it any more?

Wouldn't now be the ideal time to do it maybe stay at Porto if the weather is good or just fly some were else didn't Hughes take them one year?

Yeah Hughes took the team to Tenerife for a week I think, after the horrible Jan we had I do agree Roberto should jet them off somewhere warmer to give them a couple of days different training and relax.

It just made me think that's all when it came on the radio the other day that the manager of Swansea is taking his boys out for a warm weather training camp.

It would boost team spirit and give the players time to relax with out all the hype with Carlo coming back.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Only make the likes of Silva, Zab and Aguero homesick! Look at the fucking trouble we've had with t'other Argie! Stay home. Carrington'll do for the run-in!

Zab is as much mancunian these days as anyone you'll pass in the street, I'm sure he won't get that homesick otherwise he would've already thought about it before now.
Aguero did an interview when he joined City and said the English weather doesn't affect him as much as it may others because he isn't such a fan of the sun and prefers the colder weather most of the time (which i didnt understand with him living his whole life in Arg and Spain).

I don't see any excuse for them to do some warm weather training although, many places in Europe are having similar weather to us at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.